Squires Castle,North Chagrin Reservation, Ohio..
Squire's Castle is a shell of a building located in the North Chagrin Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks in Willoughby Hills, Ohio (visible from River Road). It was built in the 1890s by Feargus B. Squire for use as the gatekeeper's house for his future country estate, which was never built. Squire, an executive with the Standard Oil Company, bought the surrounding 525 acres (212 ha) of land but never completed the project. Squire sold the property in 1922 and the Cleveland Metroparks acquired it in 1925.